Current Student Mentees at Georgia Tech:
- Seyma Gurkan: 3rd year graduate student. Project: Robust and Stochastic Load Balancing. (advised by Sebastian Pokutta)
- Hassan Ahmed Mortagy: 1st year graduate student. Project: Convex Minimization over flows.
- Daniel Ulch: 1st year graduate student. Project: Learning over permutations.
- Nicole M Redder: 1st year graduate student. Project: Testing Total Unimodularity (joint project with Santanu Dey).
- Michael Wang: senior undergraduate student. Project: Dynamic Order Fulfillment.
Current Student Mentees outside Georgia Tech:
- Ali Khodabakhsh: graduate student in ECE, UT Austin, visiting summer student at Georgia Tech. Advisor: Evdokia Nikolova. Project: Distribution Network Reconfiguration.
- Orestis Papadigenopoulos: graduate student in CS, UT Austin. Advisor: Evdokia Nikolova. Project: Convex minimization over discrete structures.
- Xinbo Geng: graduate student in ECE, Texas A&M. Advisor: Le Xie. Project: Robust and Stochastic Phase Balancing.
- Sam (Song) Zhou: (undergraduate student in Mathematics at Tsinghua University –> PhD in ORIE at Cornell University), joint project with Madeleine Udell. Project/Thesis: Convex Optimization Over Combinatorial Structures.
- Helen Lena Yang, Simon Zhuang, Akhil Jalan: undergraduate students at UC Berkeley, joint project with Gireeja Ranade. Project: Fair Facility Location.